HR Mobile Services, Inc. is looking for a full-time Bilingual Field Representative to provide our customers with exceptional customer service.
- Produce New Hire paperwork
- Implement Warnings, Suspensions, Terminations
- Accident Investigations
- Contact Owners/Supervisors
- Produce New Injury paperwork/Attend clinic follow-ups
- Assist with translation at clinics
- Assist with posting meeting notices
- Delivering/Picking up items
- Rotating weekends
- DMV printout
- Proper writing, reading, grammar, and punctuation skills
- Basic MS Office skills
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Authorized to work in the U.S.